If you have not yet logged into NetTeller (IMCUs new online banking, replacing Virtual Branch) please see instructions below.
1. NetTeller ID = IM + account number (ex: IM1234567890) Note: "IM" is case sensitive
*Refer to your most recent statement or your Account ID card for your account number.
Please do not use the number on the bottom of your checks, as this is not your account number.*
Once logged in to NetTeller, you can change your NetTeller ID under the "Settings" tab.
2. Password = IM + last 4 digits of Social Security number (ex: IM1234) Note: "IM" is case sensitive. (Your new Password must be a length of 6-10, contain at least two (2) letters and two (2) non-alpha characters. Special characters may be used.)
3. Agree to NetTeller and iPay Services Terms and Conditions
4. Change your password
5. Select your security image
6. Create answers to challenge questions, which may be collected with the first few logins
7. Create your password reset question and answer.
Note: After you've initially logged in, you may change your Username/NetTeller ID by navigating to the "Settings" tab and then to "Modify Login Information".
1. Visit imcu.org
If you have never enrolled in Virtual Branch, follow these steps to enroll in NetTeller:
2. Click on "NetTeller Enrollment"
3. Enter your name, account number and email address
4. You will receive an email with further instructions
Mobile Banking – Now Available!
1. Delete the previous IMCU Mobile App (If you have the old IMCU App downloaded)
2. Follow the process to enroll in NetTeller (see instructions above, under "Online Banking")
3. Open the Google Play store or the Apple App store and search for "IMCU" or "Indiana Members Credit Union"
4. Download and install the new IMCU Mobile App
5. Once installed, open the App and login using your NetTeller credentials
1. Open the IMCU App, click Locations (If do not have the IMCU App, you can click on the internet browser, and go to imcu.org)
2. Select Mobile Banking
3. Sign in with NetTeller credentials (This gets you into WAP)
4. Then choose option 7 for SMS, & follow prompts
From PC or Tablet:
1. Browse to https://m.mobilecu.org/IndianaMembersCU/Login.aspx
2. Sign in with NetTeller credentials (This gets you into WAP)
3. Then choose option 7 for SMS, & follow prompts
Bill Pay is available through NetTeller.
- 6 months of payment history have converted to the new Bill Pay system
- Payees and scheduled payments have converted to the new system
- Please review your check payee addresses to ensure the most current addresses converted
- Scheduled transfers set-up through Virtual Branch will need to be resheduled, by logging into NetTeller and clicking on "Transfers"
- Payments scheduled on March 1st and 2nd were paid on February 28th. Payments scheduled on or after March 3rd will be paid as scheduled.
- View a demo
Q-Phone ~ 1-800-527-7258 or 317-783-0398
- Free service available 24/7
- Login with your account number
- Use the last 4 digits of your Social Security number to login
- You will then be prompted to change your password
1. To access eStatements, login to NetTeller
2. Click on the "eStatements" tab and follow the prompts